Additive Manufacturing - Industrial 3D Printing
Prototype to Production Line -- Fast
Würth’s Industrial 3D printing services offer a streamlined and efficient method to simplify your supply chain, reduce development times and increase the ability to adapt to customers’ needs. This is the future of manufacturing.
Würth’s Industrial 3D Printing Delivers:
- Decades of experience in C-Parts and supply chain management lower your purchasing costs, and produce significant cost savings so you can concentrate on your core business.
- Engineering expertise during the design phase, saving you time and money with more efficient fastening solutions.
- Reducing component count and increasing installation efficiency adds to your bottom line.
- Qualified sourcing team to take your printed part, verify dimensions, and provide that to our suppliers. A model inhand, with exact dimensions, means efficiency is increased and down time risk is lessened.
- Knowledgeable sales team ready to discuss the different materials and printing capabilities available.
- Printing resources from value-oriented to the highest specification available, we can accommodate your needs.
For More Information on the Future of Manufacturing
Industrial 3D Printing Capabilities
- Used with Onyx, a continuous thread of high strength fiber dramatically increases strength
- Carbon Fiber-Fiberglass
- HSHT Fiberglass-Kevlar
- Any polymer can print a singleitem to about the size of an adult shoe box.
- Metal printing can make your most complex parts to the size of a typical coffee cup.
- True fit, form and function metal parts without the high costs of machining.
- Currently Offering: 17-4 Stainless Steel & H13 Tool Steel, and more on the way!